The Integra SP II Anesthesia Machine is perfect for larger veterinary surgery suites that may be using more than one type of anesthetic agent. The Integra SP2 offers a low ownership cost over a ten year life cycle and provides a smart alternative to refurbished machines.
The Integra SP II holds two vaporizers and due to its wider stance, has a larger work area. The recessing absorber and ventilator bellows assembly is utilized in both the Integra I and II. Only two preventive maintenances are required each year, as opposed to the standard four per year of other models.
The Integra SP II carries a 2-year Manufacturer Warranty and optional Service Training Program. The Integra line complies with CE, ISO, and other International Standards.
- Three gas machine (O2, N2O, and Air)
- Mechanical Anti-Hypoxic Device and Air/N2O interlock
- Ventilator options (not included): Nuffield, DRE AV800, Ohmeda 7000 or 7800
- Selectatec-compatible vaporizer mounting system
- Holds up to 2 vaporizers
- CO2 absorber slides under work shelf
- Specifically designed for low flow
- Left or right handed layout
- Writing table and footrest
- Contemporary ergonomic design
- Two-year defective parts warranty
- Larger work area
- Recessing absorber and ventilator
- Only two preventive maintenances are required each year
- Two-year manufacturers warranty
Expand the capabilities of the Integra SP II through the use of a wide range of accessories:
- Nuffield 200 Ventilator, DRE-AV800 Ventilator
- IDP Alarm
- Suction Controller
- Selectatec parking station.
- Electrical outlets, flowmeter lighting, and sharps bin mounts.
- Flexible, easy to use GCX mounting.
- Much more, ask our sales representatives.
The award winning Sigma Delta has evolved from a distinguished line of vaporizers of the highest quality and reliability into the world market leader.
- Service free (10 year service cycle).
- Efficient Selectatec Interlock system.
- Superb performance, particularly at low flows.
- Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane options.
- Key Filler, Quik Fil, or Pour Fil
- Low Body Weight.
The Integra SP Series are all new units sold exclusively in the United States by DRE. Also available as MRI-Compatible.