The DRE Citadel EZ is a high frequency electrosurgical unit designed for light to moderate surgical procedures. Available with a wide range of electrosurgical accessories.
For more information on the DRE Citadel EZ ESU, contact a DRE representative today.
- High frequency, 120-watt electrosurgical unit ideal for light to moderate surgical procedures.
- Multi-functional ESU operates in the following modes: Pure Cut, Blend, Forced Coag, Soft Coag, and Bipolar.
- Neutral electrode connection is constantly monitored for safe operation.
- Control the monopolar handpiece output for complete attention to the surgical field.
- Self check controls help to ensure all parts and accessories are functioning properly.
- Self patient plate circuit monitoring for patient safety.
- Self impedance monitoring for continuous output during surgical procedures.
- Also available in 160-watt configuration. Ask your DRE representative for details.
- Power cord
- Reusable electrode cable
- Reusable electrode plate
- Electrosurgical tips (pack of 10)
- Reusable hand switching pen
- Reusable foot switch
- Bipolar adapter