The DRE Citadel 300 is an ideal electrosurgical generator for today’s veterinary practice. With 30 settings, the Citadel 300 can easily adapt to a variety of surgical environments. Clinicians can use bipolar mode safely and effectively with unique features including audio feedback alerts and automatic tissue sensing technology.
The DRE Citadel 300 is available with an optional safety timeout function, argon beam coagulation, a smoke evacuator and a suction irrigation module — ask your DRE representative for details.
- Stable, 300-watt power supply over a wide range of tissue with innovative tissue feedback technology.
- Patient return electrode monitoring for increased safety during every procedure.
- Navigate 30 cut and coag settings with the easily-programmable interface for quick and simple setup.
- Safety-diagnostic protocols help to ensure all parts and accessories are functioning properly.
- Spray coagulation function provides homogenous, efficient coagulation over a large area.
- Monopolar and bipolar capable with the appropriate accessories.
- Audio feedback alerts operator to the completion of bipolar coag.
- Automatic tissue sensing starts and stops bipolar mode without foot switch activation.
- Pulse Cut: Tissue feedback, pulse interval controlled pulse cut for polypectomy and papillotomy.
- Independent control for two simultaneous coagulation outputs.
- Durable, water-proof foot pedals.
- Optional — Remote power settings allow clinicians to adjust mode and power from the sterile area.
- Optional — Timeout function automatically stops the HF output in the event of unintended activation.
- Optional — Argon beam coagulation, ultrasonic aspirator, smoke evacuator, suction irrigation module.