The Accu-Scope 3002 Microscope Series provides clinicians with superior optical performance at an excellent value.
The Accu-Scope 3002 Microscope Series features sharp, high-contrast objectives housed on a durable, die-cast aluminum frame. Experience enhanced comfort during extended viewing with the microscope’s ergonomically designed focusing controls.
The 3002 Microscope Series is available with a LED illuminator or halogen lamp option and various accessories: reticles, darkfield, digital and HD cameras, a carrying case and more. For more details, contact a DRE Representative today.
- Provides sharp, high contrast objectives at a value.
- Durable, die-cast aluminum frame with all-brass gears.
- Ergonomic, low-position stage controls provide comfort for extended viewing.
- Coaxial focusing controls allow the user to rest their hand on the counter during focusing.
- Widest field of view eyepieces in its class.
- Front lens surfaces are flush for easy cleaning.
- LED Illuminator option allows for tremendous energy savings.
- Halogen lamp option offers 20 watts of superb brightness.
- Standard 4x,10x, Semiplan 40xR & 100R oil objectives available in achromat, semi-plan and plan achromat.