More precise, safer, and easier to use
The Avante NXT5 IV pump contains a sophisticated motor and dual detectors to guarantee infusion precision and stability. Intelligent pulse compensation technology and heating technology ensured the consistency of the long-time infusion rate.
- High precision pressure sensor detects down to 50mmHg within 1ms; an alarm will be triggered once blocking happens.
- Dual CPU monitors the whole infusion process in real-time.
- Built-in drip sensor to control fluids flux.
- Intelligent pulse compensation technology.
- Heating technology provides adequate temperature with over-temperature protection.
- 800 infusion records and last configuration memory.
- Built-in Lithium battery, over 8 hours working time after fully charged.
- Rate Mode, Drop Mode, and Time Mode for a wide range of applications.
- Patented anti-bolus system.
- 4″ LCD display with large font.
- LED alarm light with a variety of audible and visual alarms.
- Ergonomic operation interface makes it easy to adjust and monitor the parameters to reduce errors in operation.
- Micro infusion speed 0.1ml/h up to high-speed 1500ml/h satisfies special clinic scenarios, including requirements for Neonatal.
- Software adjusting function suited for any brand of infusion sets.
- Automatic light while door is open, easy to operate at night.
- Horizontal door clip to easily close and open the door.
- Weight: 3.97 lb (1.8 kg)
- Display: 6.85 x 4.96 x 8.46 in (174 x 126 x 215 mm)
- Power Supply: 11.1 V DC
- Battery: Built-in Lithium, over 8 hours on a full charge
- Infusion Modes: Rate Mode, Drop Mode, and Time Mode
- Micro Infusion Speed: 0.1ml/h to 1500ml/h
- Accuracy: < ±3%