AccuPen Handheld Tonometer
The AccuPen – Handheld Applanation Tonometer is portable, easy to use, and versatile.
- Gravity Offset Technology provides accurate IOP measurements with less calibration in any testing position.
- New ergonomic design allows for easy visualization of the cornea.
- Low cost battery takes up to 15,000 readings.
- Self Calibrating. No more up down and around.
- Large LCD Display stores up to 9 measurements with a calculated average.
- Adjusted IOP Calculation to correct for varying CCTs.
- Comes with heavy duty traveling case and lanyard for easy transportation.
- Gravity Offset Technology provides precise IOP measurements with less calibration compared to other handheld tonometers.
- Micro strain gauge technology combined with proprietary algorithm provides reproducible results.
- Ergonomic design combined wih sighting lines allow for easy visualization of the cornea, facilitating both centralization and perpendicularity.
- Contoured molding with large, visible LCD allows the Accupen to be used ambidextrously and fit comfortably in any size hand.
- Eliminates the constant need for “up, down and around” calibration.
- Long lasting lithium battery lasts 4-6 months.
- Weighs only 3.0 oz.
- Comes with custom, heavy duty traveling case and lanyard for safe transportation.
- Fast measurements with patient in any position.
- Frees up valuable office space.
- Stores and averages nine measurements.
- Built in IOP Correction Calculator adjusts IOP based on corneal thickness.