The Aaron Smoke Shark II is easy to use and extremely effective at smoke and particle removal at the operative sight. While designed for use with all electrosurgical generators, it is also excellent for use in controlling laser smoke.
The Smoke Shark’s 35-hour filter combines four-stage filtration in one casing (Pre-Filter, ULPA, Carbon, Post-filter), keeping cost per procedure down and minimizing waste. The four-stage filter captures particles down to 0.01m with 99.99995% efficiency giving you the confidence you need for a safe work environment. The 24 ounces of carbon contained in the Smoke Shark filter, over twenty times the amount of competing brand, does a superior job in odor elimination.
- Easy to operate
- Quiet and effective smoke evacuation
- Long-life 35-hour filter
- Low cost per procedure
- Excellent Particle Capture
- A variety of accessories to customize the Smoke Shark to your specific application
- Unit and generator with pneumatic footswitch, Power Cord, User’s Guide.
- Will neeed to add 35 hr filter (#SF35) and tubing (24/bx) (#786T) to unit.
Typical Electrosurgery Setup
- Smoke Shark Unit
- Long Life 35-hour Filter
- 7/8″ x 6′ tube, non-sterile (24/box) -or- P01257 – 7/8″ x 6′ tube with wand & tip, sterile (24/box)
- Arm Stand