Vital Oxide and their 3-step delivery method can help you combat healthcare-associated infections at your veterinary clinic.
At Georgian Anesthesia and Medical Corp., we offer more than exceptional veterinary equipment. We also offer a hospital-grade disinfectant so you can combat the many healthcare-associated infections that could threaten the healing and health of your patients. CleanTech Innovations recently launched VitalOxide™ – a Health Canada-approved hospital-grade disinfectant and we’re pleased to offer this product and the applicator equipment to our customers.
There are many advantages to Vital Oxide over other types of disinfectants on the market today. Here are a few that we believe make this product an exceptional choice:
- Holistic approach; It is bio-degradable and breaks down to simple salt
- EPA Registered (EPA No. 82972-1) and received EPA Category 4 standing for toxicity, approved for Sale by Health Canada, and earned Seal of Approval by The Carpet and Rug Institute
- HMIS (Hazardous Materials Identification System) rating of 0
- It is not corrosive so will not harm your veterinary equipment or exam tables
- There are no special handling guidelines to be cautious of when using Vital Oxide
- It won’t cause irritation to your skin or that of your patients; You don’t even have to use gloves!
- No harmful VOCs or strong odours; in fact, Vital Oxide helps eliminate odours!
- You do not have to rinse the surfaces after application or worry about food coming in contact with the surfaces
- You can store the products for up to 2 years without reduced effectiveness
- Vital Oxide is also an allergen eliminator, mold & mildew killer, and odour eliminator
- Using the SAM 400 for air dispersion, you can sanitize soft surfaces like upholstered furniture
- Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, salmonella and listeria in under a minute.
- This product is clinically proven to kill Influenza A&B, kennel cough and both feline and canine coronavirus.
If you would like to know more about Vital Oxide and its 3-step delivery method (sprayer for surfaces, SAM 400 for air dispersion, and Healthy Sole for the bottoms of shoes) don’t hesitate to reach out to us.